Welcome to Pass Club the loyalty and referral programme that is actually worth £££££’s to you from the second you signup.
You can easily get discounted driving lessons in Bury and Bolton, and……….. even better you can claim £20 Gift Cards to spend at anything from Nando’s, ASDA, Amazon, Itunes or PlayStore without having to spend a single penny!
YOUR BENEFITS !
- You will get 1 point for every £2 you spend online.
- Share posts on social media eg facebook, Twitter (Each post may have different points values).
- We will give you 50 FREE points just for signing up.
- Spend your points online at anytime.
What can I claim ?
For those learning to drive with us there are a variety of discounts. As your points increase you can claim prizes ranging from a £5 voucher to a FREE 2 hour Motorway lesson once you have passed your driving test worth a massive £60 if you were to purchase it directly.
Pass Club is not just for those currently learning to drive with us. In fact everybody is elligible to join and claim as many £20 gift vouchers as they want for just about anywhere. All you have to do is sign up for Pass Club and refer your friends with your unique pass club reference code.
How do I sign up ?
On the right hand side of this page you will see a “green tab” (PASS CLUB), just click it and follow the instructions, it really is this simple. Once signed up we will send you a couple of emails and start your account with 50 free points.
How to claim a £20 Gift card for many High St and online retailers
If you refer one of your friends, work colleagues to us, and they purchase a minimum of two hours of driving lessons with us, we will send you a voucher for your choice of Gift Card. To refer friends to us you dont have to be learning to drive with us ! Just sign up to Pass Club here.
Pass Club FAQ
- How do I find out my current points total ?
Click the green tab (PAss Club) on the right hand side of every page of this web site, check you are signed in and your points should be displayed.
- How do I claim a £20 gift card ?
To claim your gift card enter Pass Club (the green tab on this page) and click the referrer tab. Full instructions are there. All you need to do is send your unique referrer code to anybody you know who wants to learn to drive. Once they have made their initial purchase with us, you will be emailed a voucher to claim a free gift card of your choice.
- I have referred a friend of mine but havent recieved my gift card.
Make sure your friend has started lessons with us and has used your unique code when they bought their first package via our web site. PLEASE NOTE initial purchase MUST be purchased via the web site to trigger your voucher email.
- Do I have to buy things from you to get points ?
Definitley not, within the Pass Club tab on the right hand side of this page, their are various ways you can claim points via social media and other channels. All you need to do is keep checking both the Pass Club tab and our facebook page.
- Do I have to be a customer of Get Driving Today to claim the £20 gift cards ?
As Q4 above ……..Definitley not, within the Pass Club tab on the right hand side of this page, just give any friend that is thinking of learning to drive your unique reference code and you can claim a £20 gift card for everyone that successfully buys their first driving lesson package via our web site.
- I can’t login with my username and password ?
Your initial password was emailed to you when you originally registered, if you have lost or forgotten it you will have to reset it via the main menu on the website click login and then follow the links for “forgot password”.
- Ive just bought some driving lessons via the web site but havent recieved my points.
Just like lots of systems theirs always bugs. If for some reason you havent recieved your points, simply fill in the form below and we will get it sorted within 24 hours.
Any other problems please contact us via the form below
Terms and conditions
- All purchases with Pass Club benefits MUST be bought via our web site.
- Other than spending in our online store all pass club points have zero monetary value.
- Free Motorway lesson MUST be taken within 6 months of passing your driving test with us.
- Cancellation charges cannot be paid with Pass Club points